Flexo Press Operator
Website Platinum Press
FLEXO PRESS OPERATOR POSITION
Pharmaceutical Printing Facility in Fort Worth, TX currently hiring for 1st and 2nd shifts. We are in need of Flexo Operators for our new 8 & 10 color Mark Andy P-Series Press and Digital Presses.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Perform line clearances / end of roll inspection during production runs
- Perform routine maintenance of the press as required
- Set up and operate press for production runs
- Review job tickets for accuracy before production runs
- Direct, train and coach Flexo Press Assistant in job duties
- Troubleshoot and repair press when required
- Work directly with management on product quality and process improvement challenges.
- This position requires exceptional quality and will be held accountable to company standards at all times.
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written with the ability to communicate with employees and management of all levels.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining quality of work produced.
- Well Organized and a self starter
- Able to work well within a team environment and communicate with your team members
- Dependable, must have own transportation to and from work.
- Able to work independently and complete assigned tasks while meeting deadlines and maintaining quality at all times.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
Benefits offered after 30 days, including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance as well as 401k + Employer Match Program. Paid Holidays, Sick Pay and Vacation provided. Resumes accepted online or through email.